New Release Round-Up

I've had this blog long enough that books I first reviewed in tradecloth are starting to come out in paperback. For people checking out my blog for the first time, here are some books you may have missed that are now out in paperback:

NEW IN OCTOBER:

Ice by Sarah Beth Durst (A great rendering of the fairytale East of the Sun, West of the Moon. Durst has a new book out in tradecloth this week, Enchanted Ivy. Hoping to read soon!










Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier (also nice if you want a good Beauty and the Beast novel after either reading my review on the art book or watching the re-release of the movie on Blu-Ray!)










NOVEMBER:

House Rules by Jodi Picoult (Autism, true crime, and all the court drama Picoult has become known for!)

(figured I might as well list it now so I don't need to do another round-up anytime soon!)











Hope you guys get a chance to check out these awesome books now that they're at a friendlier price point!

Comments