NEW FEATURE: MYTHOLOGICAL MONDAYS



Hey Bookworms! Have you noticed how many mythological books have just come out or are about to hit the shelves? I got to thinking, and realized that it's now May. May starts with an "M." So does Monday...and Mythology. So on Mondays, I'm going to post reviews of books brimming with mythology. I will do one every Monday in May. After that, entries may be more sporadic because there are only so many books in this genre I can read!

Wait until you see what I'm launching with! I literally JUST finished reading, too...^^;;;

Comments

  1. Ok I'm with ya now. This is the feature you were speaking about on twitter. Sounds like it's going to be a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'm so in! I can't wait to see what books you review for this feature. I'm loving all these myth books coming out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!