Get a FREE Library Mouse Book *or* Request a FREE Board Book Right Now at Chick-Fil-A!

Growing up, who didn't love kid's meals? I know I did!!! I always wanted the characters from my favorite Disney movies, etc. I would beg and beg to go to McDonald's or Burger King or wherever the treat I wanted was being offered!

Whenever I go to Chick-Fil-A, I always notice that they stay away from the mainstream Kid's Meal offerings that their competitors offer and that their Kid's Meal goodies are often more educational, while still being fun.

 
 
I went there for breakfast this past week (Chick-n-Minis and hashbrowns have to be one of my favorite things to eat because mmmmm!) and noticed that right now, the chain is giving away mini picture books from Daniel Kirk's beloved Library Mouse series!


What's even cooler is that if you have a very young reader who isn't ready for paper books yet, you can request a BOARD BOOK instead featuring adventures from various characters.

How cool is that!? I seriously love that Chick-Fil-A is promoting reading right now and that getting a book in your Kid's Meal is a cool thing!

Hats off to Chick-Fil-A for daring to be different while encouraging a love of the arts in young children!

O F F I C I A L   I N F O:


Title: LIBRARY MOUSE
Author/Illustrator: Daniel Kirk
Release Date: Sept. 1, 2007
Publisher: Harry N. Abrams
SUMMARY:

Sam is a mouse who lives in a library. He loves to read all kinds of books. He learns that he also loves to make up and write his own stories, just like the books he finds in the library. 

He begins to leave his stories (that he also illustrates) in different parts of the library - the mystery he writes he places alongside the other mysteries.

Comments