Unboxing Funko Disney Treasures, April 2017 Box!


I don't collect a lot of Funko Pops, but I DO collect Disney. My rule is I can have the hero, the heroine, and the villain from the movies...or else I'd have so many Pops.

Buuuuuuut I decided to make an exception to my rule when I heard about the Funko Disney Treasures Subscription Box!!!

You get at least one exclusive Pop in the box, and there are rumors there will be characters such as Aladdin that were never made publicly available.

So I bit the bullet! 

Every month has a theme. Since the Pirates of the Caribbean movie is out soon, this premiere box's theme is "Pirate's Cove."

Here's everything that came in the premiere box:

YouTube Link


No time for a video? 

Here's an image of everything that came in the box:


You have until June 1st to order the new box, and I've already seen the Pop they're including and it's one of the cutest Pop figures I've ever seen. I can't wait to show it off to you!!!

 ~*~

Comments